What roofs do we use?
We are trained and approved fitters for Austops pop top roofs.
Austops roofs have a durable slim profile and contour to the vehicle, to provide a sleek finish. All roofs are TUV tested, ISO9001 accredited and come with a 5-year warranty.
Key Roof Features:
- Marine grade all weather material roof tent
- Clear front window with zip over cover
- Mesh side vents with zip over covers
- Stainless steel scissor hinges
- Seamless surface (no fastening points catches through the fibreglass shell)
- Heat resistant resin
- Honeycomb plastic core
- Single piece rubber seal
- Powder coated struts with metal ball joints/brackets
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Aluminium trim profile
- Galvanised and powder coated framework
- Low profile wind deflector
- Moisture resistant lightweight plywood (bed Kit)
- Integrated light wiring
- Free gel coat colour coding (certain colours available – non metallic colours only
Austops roofs are available for the following vans:
- VW T4, T5 and T6 (SWB & LWB)
- Primastar, Trafic & Vivaro (SWB & LWB) ** Currently only available for models up to and including 2018 **
- Ford Transit Custom (SWB only)
We have worked hard to try and maintain our signature ‘home away from home’ style within our smaller van conversions and this is also applicable to conversions with pop top installations.
As an alternative to the standard carpet finish within a pop top conversion, we can now also offer our wood stained panel effect ceiling to bring that extra bit of warmth and style to your van conversion.
This ceiling is made from lightweight marine grade ply, can be customised on our CNC machine and comes with 3 options of colour finishes (Light Oak, Medium Oak & Walnut) to suit your interior colour scheme.
** Please note, if you are carrying out a self conversion and require us to install your pop top for you as part of your conversion, then the roof will be installed without carpet trimming or ceiling finish. **
If you are interested in getting an Austop pop top installed on your van, please contact us to discuss!