The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
Collection and use of personal information
Camper Vamper Ltd does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us, using our online contact form or by making a purchase or conversion booking).
This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- your credit/debit card or bank account details;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of this website.
Collection and use of technical information
When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- the IP address of the visitor’s web server;
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used;
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed & documents downloaded);
- the type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- dealing with any queries that you have submitted to us via the website;
- processing applications and transactions submitted through the website;
- improving and developing this website;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law; and
- digital marketing and analytics service providers.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
Requirement to provide personal data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, where you submit a query to us in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website or submit a form such as registration for an account on our website or to sign up for one of our newsletters, we will ask you to provide certain information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide this information, we may not be in a position to process your request.
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or internet enabled device by websites in order to add functionality. A cookie can be used to identify a user’s computer or internet enabled device to the website, or to other third party websites. This allows websites to improve the way they work, such as remembering preferences expressed by a user or tracking a user’s use of a website for statistical analysis.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
The following types of cookie are set on this website
- Strictly necessary cookies;
- Functionality cookies;
- Targeting/Advertising cookies.
These cookies are a mixture of first party cookies, which we set ourselves, and third party cookies that are set by third party service providers.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact email@example.com
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Queries and Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org